Called for estimate on gutter guards.Wouldn't even come due to spouse unavailable.

My husband works long shifts and I even told them I was paying for this and it didn't matter if he was present. They were Rude and unprofessional and when I told them oh well you will not be considered for my job the women said that's ok. Big mistake... missed out on $8000 job with a company that didn't care if both my husband and I were available during the estimate.

I called them back and told them and they still didn't care.

Horrible customer service.Would NOT recommend this company at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Abc Seamless. The most disappointing about abc seamless customer care from Abc Seamless was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Leaffilter North that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Abc Seamless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Abc Seamless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Abc Seamless?

Comments