Mccook, Nebraska

Avoid these frauds. On their website:

"Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls

And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out just any contractor. Our own experienced installers perform the job. They’ll make every effort to go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. And for even greater peace of mind, we offer a lifetime, transferrable (sic), limited warranty on our products."

They sent out just any contractor who did not complete the job, so multiple windows leak inside the rooms, inside the walls, down all the way to the foundation and basement. Mold, anyone? When we attempted to have them fix the problem, corporate said it was our problem and by the way... that transferable* (if they make a mistake on their own website, would you trust them to work on your home?) warranty? They conveniently did not inform the seller of our home to let us know that we had to pay $250 within thirty days of purchase for it to transfer. We've filed a complaint with the BBB but don't expect it to be resolved as their manager of the franchises chooses to hang up on customers rather than help them and the owner and VP choose not to respond to attempts to contact them. I guess we'll see them in court but again, do yourself a favor and avoid ABC Seamless.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "fix the windows, period". The author is overall dissatisfied with Abc Seamless and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Leaffilter North that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Abc Seamless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Abc Seamless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Abc Seamless?

Comments